Hanging planters can be a fairly low maintenance and beautiful way to add some live plants to your home and yard. Here are 15 very different hanging planters to help you some inspiration of what will work for you.
1. Simple, bright, and beautiful. With good care this can last the whole summer! Image from Bloom Masters.
2. A very modern and simple diamond hanging planters with small greenery from The Crafted Sparrow.
3. You can even repurpose old items to make a vintage looking planter like this ha tone from Mod Off.
4. Another upcycled planter from Etsy.
5. Create your own mix and match look this idea is from Blog Lovin’.
6. Vertical garden in these terra cotta pots from Better Homes and Gardens.
7. Succulents in painted logs from Common Sense Homesteading.
8. Planter baskets are another classic and beautiful way to go.
9. Beautiful hanging bird house. You could use succulents like they did in this idea from All Things Plants, or any other flowers or plants.
10. This white 3 tiered hanger would look great indoor and outdoor. You can buy the hanger from Ikea.
11. Give your bedroom a chic and fresh look with some hanging plants like these ones from We Are Scout.
12. Small planters hung with macrame.
13. DIY mason jar planters from Sarah’s Big Idea.
14. Another awesome upcycle idea from Coupons. I love how you can see the roots through the glass.
15. Find out how to marble your own pots from Oh Joy.
There you have it. I hope you have like these hanging planter ideas.
Whether indoor or outside, store-bought or a DIY, hanging planters really add to your living space.
Which one will you try? Feel free to leave a comment or a pic.
For more plant and pot ideas, read on.