Hanging planters can be a fairly low maintenance and beautiful way to add some live plants to your home and yard. Here are 20 very different ideas to help you some inspiration of what will work for you.
1. Simple, bright, and beautiful. With good care this can last the whole summer! Image from Bloom Masters.
2. A very modern and simple diamond hanging planters with small greenery from The Crafted Sparrow.
3. This white 3 tiered hanger would look great indoor and outdoor. You can buy the hanger from Ikea.
4. You can even repurpose old items to make a vintage looking planter like this ha tone from Mod Off.
5. Another upcycled planter from Etsy.
6. Create your own mix and match look this idea is from Blog Lovin’.
7. Give your bedroom a chic and fresh look with some hanging plants like these ones from We Are Scout.
8. DIY mason jar planters from Sarah’s Big Idea.
9. Vertical garden in these terra cotta pots from Better Homes and Gardens.
10. Succulents in painted logs from Common Sense Homesteading.
11. Small planters hung with twine from My Domain.
12. Another awesome upcycle idea from Coupons. I love how you can see the roots through the glass.
13. Find out how to marble your own pots from Oh Joy.
14. Beautiful hanging bird house. You could use succulents like they did in this idea from All Things Plants, or any other flowers or plants.
15. Planter baskets are another classic and beautiful way to go.